At present dissertations are being studied at the Department of Management and Economics of the enterprise
for obtaining doctor degree:
1. Bratishko Yu.S.
2 Kaydalovа A.V.
3. Derenska Ya.M.
for obtaining candidate degree:
1. Kubasova A.V.
Defended doctoral dissertations:
- Litvinova O.V. “Theoretical and practical approaches to intellectual resources management of drug developers and manufacturers under conditions of innovative development” (2018)
- Kozyreva O. V. “Theoretical aspects of differentiation in the socio-economic development of regions in the spatial economy of Ukraine” (2017)
- Sahaidak-Nikitiuk R.V. “Theoretical and practical principles of scientific management flow processes in the pharmaceutical industry” (2013)
Defended candidate’s dissertations:
- Chechotka O.V., “Scientific and practical approaches for improving the process of promoting medicinal cosmetic products in pharmacies to provide good pharmaceutical care” (2019)
- Mala, Zh. V., “Scientific and practical approaches to the management of competitiveness and strategic development of pharmacy networks” (2019)
- Goy A.M. “Development and implementation of a universal model of production of parenteral drugs on the principles of project management” (2018)
- Novitskaya Yu.E.,“Scientific and practical approaches to stock management of pharmaceutical companies under quality management conditions” (2016)
- Lisna A.G, “Scientific and practical approaches to the construction and management of integrated logistics systems in pharmacy” (2015)
- Gorbunova O. Y., “Improvement of client’s logistic service in the partner relations system by industrial pharmaceutical enterprises” (2011)
- Svitlychna K. S., “Scientific and practical bases of development and estimation of integrated management system on pharmaceutical enterprises” (2011)
- Kostyuk G. V., “Scientific and practical bases of development and realization of innovative projects in a pharmaceutical production” (2009)
- Musiyenko N. N., “The introduction of the controlling system on pharmaceutical enterprises” (2009)
- Bratishko Yu.S., “Management by work potential of industrial pharmaceutical enterprises in the conditions of introduction international standards of quality” (2008)
- TimanyukM., “Management of the processes of commercialization of intellectual property in the pharmaceutical industry” (2007)
- Sahaidak R.V., “Logistical of the approach to management of material resources at the pharmaceutical enterprise” (2002)
- Zhukovina O.V., “Development of technology of deriving of substation with complex prolonged action based on synthetic zeolite NaA” (2001)